AJAXAFY-PAGE-START

Monday, April 23, 2007

Yesterday

My wife and I picked up my dad from the nursing home and took him for a drive and a meal at Wendy's. He liked that! He doesn't like being there at the nursing home. I don't like it either. He has Parkinson's and mild to moderate dementia. If I could but make enough money for in-home health care. I need to trust God with my dad, my situation. Please, no holding things in, no dwelling on these things and letting them fester.

Both Saturday and Sunday were beautiful days... warm and sunny. Flowers are blooming, leaves are starting to show up on trees, and, finally, the true test if spring has really come, the dandelions are flowering all over the place on people's lawns!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AJAXAFY-PAGE-END