AJAXAFY-PAGE-START

Thursday, June 24, 2004

In the Realm of Ideas

I have ideas floating, spinning all around me! I also have events.

The house has been tuck-pointed. The old porch has been torn down and a new one built in its place. Me and my sweetie have been taking beginning drawing classes on Thursdays at the local community college. I've been spending a little more time working on may actual web site. I've gotten our home computer back up to snuff (almost). I've gotten one thumbnail image posted of a painting I did on my web site: http://gallery.chomer.com.

I've gotten Generals Zero Hour reinstalled on the computer!

There is so much to do! So much many ideas I have that I want to do something with!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AJAXAFY-PAGE-END