AJAXAFY-PAGE-START

Friday, June 25, 2004

Home Remodeling and Drawing Classes

Well, yesterday the work I had contracted to be done on our house was completed. Our house needed tuck-pointing, and the back wood porch was decomposing, rotting, molding, warping, splitting, what more can I say? Bees seemed strangely attracted to this "wood." There was also a couple large "holes" on the gable of the house where bees have in time past moved in an made a nest!

Now the holes are gone. The tuck-pointing is done. There is a new porch made out of wolmanized pressure-treated wood. It all looks great!

I paid the final payment for the work this morning.

Me an my wife went to our beginning drawing class and learned about "value." It was fun but I was glad to get home and crash in bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AJAXAFY-PAGE-END