AJAXAFY-PAGE-START

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Video Comments Regarding: Naked Conversations 2.0: How Google is disrupting the social media starfish

Robert Scoble left a post on his blog yesterday in which he speculated on how Google might change the social media game. It included two videos. They were allot of fun and got me thinking. My imagination was kindled. I could see Google giving me allot of leverage on what I do with my Internet real estate. Stuff that could save me allot of heavy lifting. Chomer.com might become something more special in less time. Only time will tell!

Well, sometime today, Google will announce whatever they announce.

Here's the video of my thoughts in response to Robert's videos:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AJAXAFY-PAGE-END