AJAXAFY-PAGE-START

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I am dead tired. Well, I guess I've been more tired before. But I am "leave me alone" tired none the less. I stayed away from the caffeine today. That's good. Though caffeine sharpens my thinking initially it bites my butt later. I stayed away from pop (soda) too. After reading this you might guess that I have a weakness for ingesting caffeinated pop. The carbonation of the pop does a real number on my stomach. The caffeine provides a double-wammy.

Basically, this means that I am pretty much not artificially stimulated and want to just veg tonight. But I can't. I've got to put time into the movieland directory site to see if I can get the major issues it's having resolved. Tony is freaking out. I think the problems are fixable fairly quick (famous last words). We will see.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

AJAXAFY-PAGE-END